There’s plenty happening around the Cardinia to keep teenagers entertained these school holidays!
Open to young people aged 12 to 17 years, council’s Teenage School Holiday Program provides two weeks of non-stop action.
While bookings are essential, most activities are low cost or free.
• Tuesday 2 July: Pancake Creations at My Place Youth Facility
• Wednesday 3 July: Fishing at Emerald Lake Park
• Thursday 4 July: Visit Churchill Island, the Koala Park and the Penguin Parade at Phillip Island.
• Friday 5 July: Virtual Reality at My Place Youth Facility
• Tuesday 9 July: Claymation Workshop at My Place Youth Facility
• Wednesday 10 July: Mexican Fiesta at My Place Youth Facility
• Thursday 11 July: Ice Skating at O’Brien Icehouse, Docklands
• Friday 12 July: Library Lock In at Pakenham Library
A bus service to and from some activities from selected locations is available.
For more information, or to book, visit www.cardinia.vic.gov.au/tshp or contact 1800 496 884 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings close 26 June unless booked out earlier.