Free green waste drop-off days
Cardinia Shire residents can dispose of their green waste for free at this event. Residential amounts of garden waste will be accepted, delivered by residential vehicles and trailers. A photo ID with your home address is required on the day.
– 16 – 19 November, 9am to 4pm at Lysterfield Resource Recovery Centre , 840 Wellington Road, Lysterfield
Cardinia Shire’s Multicultural Forum
People from multicultural backgrounds who live or work in Cardinia Shire are invited to attend this Multicultural Forum. Families are welcome. A light lunch will be provided.
– 17 November, 12pm to 3pm at Pakenham Hall , corner of John and Henry streets, Pakenham
Captain Trash will be teaching kids about the five RRRRR’s (arrrr’s) of recycling.
Performances at 11.30 am and 2.30 pm (session runs for approx. 45 mins).
No bookings required.
– Saturday, 17 November from 11.30am and 2.30pm at Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick North East Drive, Narre Warren
Green Living in Casey Expo 2018
Join us for an amazing day filled with fun and activities. Hear from Authors and buy signed copies of their books about sustainable living. Join in for some of the many childrens activities and entertainment, hear from a great range of guest speakers, and maybe get your green Christmas shopping done as well, in our ethical and environmentally friendly products marketplace.
– Saturday, 17 November from 10am to 4pm at Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick North East Drive, Narre Warren.
Beeswax Wrap Making Workshop
Find out all about beeswax wraps, and make a small one to take home! Bookings essential. This workshop is part of the Green Living in Casey Expo 2018.
– Saturday, 17 November from 11.30am to 1pm at Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick North East Drive, Narre Warren
Julie Weatherhead from Peppermint Ridge farm will be showing ways to incorporate native bushfoods into your everyday meals.
– Saturday, 17 November from 1pm to 2pm at Bunjil Place, 2 Patrick North East Drive, Narre Warren.
Music on the Grass
Kooweerup Regional Health will be running their annual Music on the Grass event. It is four hours of live music by local artists and schools students, with market stalls, BBQ’s, jumping castle, face painting, plus other activities. A great day out for all the community.
– Sunday 18 November, 11am – 3pm at Kooweerup Community Garden
Santa Arrival Parade
Santa will be joined by Mrs Claus, fairies, elves and the Grinch on a parade not to be missed.- Sunday, 18 November from 18 November from 11am to 4pm at Pakenham Central Marketplace and 11am to 12pm at Casey Central
YMCA Amazing Race
It’s the most daring competition ever attempted. Dozens of teams bound by friendship, love or family will race around the Wilson Botanic Park. They have no idea where they’re going, what adventures they may have, or how the journey will affect their lives. All of the team will have fun and teams will have the opportunity to win brilliant prizes. This is a race like no other in history. This is the Amazing Race!
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
– Sunday, 10am to 1pm at Wilson Botanic Park, 668 Princes Highway, Berwick