Bunyip fire relief sausage sizzle
Lakeside Residents Group will be conducting a fundraising sausage sizzle for the Casey Cardinia Foundation – Bunyip Fire Emergency Relief Fund.
Coles Lakeside has sent thousands of dollars of goods to Nar Nar Goon Emergency Relief Centre when the fires started, which was also supported by a donation of $1000 from Coles to the Casey Cardinia Foundation, Bunyip Fire Emergency Relief Fund.
Donations from any business or individual are also welcome by going to the Casey Cardinia Foundation website.
• Saturday 23 March from 9am to 4pm at Coles Lakeside.
This festival is a fun family day showcasing the Beaconsfield Community, and welcoming everyone to the community complex to see what is available in the area.
Harmony Day is a day to celebrate Australian multiculturalism, based on the successful integration of migrants into our community, and our Harmony Festival honours this concept. Everyone welcome!
Free performances from local groups, activities, information and exhibits, children’s rides, show bags, food and stalls.
• Saturday 23 March from 11am to 4pm at Beaconsfield Community Complex, 8 O’Neil Road Beaconsfield.
Bunyip Agricultural Show
The Bunyip Show offers great events and entertainment for the whole family.
Event will include:
• horse judging
• cattle, dairy goats, dogs, harness horses, Clydesdale horses, sheep
• arts, crafts and produce
• face painting
• petting zoo
• pony rides
• roving comic magician
• reptile presentation
• classic cars
• sheep dog demonstrations
• sheep shearing
• market stalls
• food stands.
• poetry competition (enter on the day)
Gate profits are distributed to local community groups.
• Sunday 24 March from 9am to 3pm at Bunyip Recreational Reserve, Nar Nar Goon Longwarry Rd, Bunyip.