-with Debbie Sage, St John of God Berwick Hospital’s Critical Care Unit nurse unit manager.
1. What is something people don’t know about you?
I dabble in a little molecular gastronomy; I find it fascinating to change textures of foods. What you think you might be eating is something totally different.
2. What was your most memorable moment?
In recent times it was the day Lisa from St John of God rang me to say I had been successful in my application for this job. I had wanted it so badly for years and thought I didn’t do too well at interview so was convinced I wouldn’t get it but thankfully I did.
3. What’s the best thing about working at St John of God Berwick?
The people I work alongside and the inspirational leaders here at Berwick .
4. What is your favourite television show?
At the moment it’s the tennis.
5. What is your favourite book?
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry and Emotional Capitalists by Martyn Newman. I’ve read and re- read it a number of times.
6. Which six guests, dead or alive, would you invite to a dinner party?
John Lennon, Gurrumul Yunupingu, Nelson Mandela, Albert Einstein, Adele and Winston Churchill.
7. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
It’s too embarrassing to tell!
8. At school I…..
Was easily distracted.
9. If I was PM for a day I would.
Provide homes for the homeless.
10. What was your first or best concert?
My first concert Daddy Cool, but the best concert ever was Adele last year.